B2B E-commerce can be defined as the sales between two business entity. B2B E-commerce is growing rapidly from the recent few years. One of the biggest success of B2B e-commerce is the accessibility of B2B marketplaces on mobile platforms.
B2B e-commerce is not only about developing a stunning website. B2B e-commerce is all about the customer experience with the company and its products.
“Well, If you think how B2B ecommerce can boost your business, let’s discuss some strategies which can definitely help to Boost your B2B marketplace revenue”
B2B ecommerce is about how to help other companies to find the services and products they are looking for.
So, if you want to know how to make the most out of your marketing efforts for B2B ecommerce let’s start with-
Social Media Optimization-
- Linking all your social media pages with the relevant website to ensure the online brand authenticity.
- Try to get a verified badge. The verification helps to protect the brand value on the web.
- Make your keywords as hashtags and the search results will rank your posts better.
- Creative content and captions: Content is the king. Make sure your content is engaging and shareable.
- Retargeting your customers with the ads
Search Engine Optimization-
- During content creation, it’s very important to think about the keyword.
- Create a high-quality landing page. The more landing pages, the more opportunities to pick up organic search traffic. That will lead to improve conversions and generate leads.
- Search engine marketers need to optimize the content. They can use different-different tools to analyses web traffic using the tools like- Google Webmaster Tool, Bing Webmaster Tool, Google Analytics etc.
This is the best practice to get the Organic lead for the B2B ecommerce.
B2B commerce is booming fast with the M-commerce. It is easy to access, easy to understand, and the easiest way for the clients to access the B2B platform anytime and from anywhere.
- Develop a dynamic website
- Choose mobile-optimized ecommerce platform so that customer can have a consistent experience.
- Provide easy access to customer service 24/7 support
- Add plugins to the social media platform and use social media constantly for content promotion and branding
- Try to provide your business not only through the web but also through the Mobile Apps. B2B ecommerce should be accessible through the website and as well as Android, IOS, Windows and other mobile platforms.
The customer always wants the best shopping experience, and always look for-
- Timely Delivery of the products
- Quality of the products
- Return and Exchange Service
- Customer Service
First, define your business objectives and then find out which will be a suitable e-commerce platform for your B2B e-commerce. While evaluating B2B e-commerce platform you will come across many types of e-commerce platforms. Choosing the right platform for your business is the key for your successful B2B ecommerce.
- If you want to build a website according to you, you’ll need an open source platform to run your b2b e-commerce. This gives you endless customization for your B2B website.
- There are many e-commerce platforms available which are popular right at the moment. For Instance–
- Magento 2
B2B Email Marketing Strategy
We should only send marketing emails to people who have given permission to receive your communications. To do this, we need to continually ask customers to subscribe.
Visitors should be asked to subscribe to your valuable email communications.
First, create a weekly or monthly educational email on ‘how to,’ content. Useful knowledgebase articles can help your customers become more effective and profitable. In addition, we can target promotions based on prior purchases to cross-sell products and engage that customer.
This way it will help to convert newsreaders to become the valuable customer for our b2b commerce.
If you have any sort of query or question regarding the Quote system, then you can revert us at [email protected].